1. “The best feeling in the world is knowing you mean something to someone.” – Anonymous
2. Relationships are stepping stones for us to learn from our mistakes, take what we can as an experience, and better ourselves if we are flawed in any way. Some relationships are beautiful, and some aren’t very much so. But we move forward, and stay positive, or cherish what it is we have when we find our greatest love.
3. You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
4. Our greatest joy and our greatest pain comes in our relationships with others.
5. Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
6. Don’t rush into any kind of relationship. Work on yourself. Feel yourself, experience yourself and love yourself. Do this first and you will soon attract that special loving other.
7. A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.
8. It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them.
9. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
10. Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need.
11. When a man loves a woman, periodically he needs to pull away before he can get closer.
12. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
13. First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first love is irreplaceable and first heartbreaks are unforgettable.