1. “Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress, and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love, and twice the pride.
2. “Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true Superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.
3. “A single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. She believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things… a mother’s love is more than enough.
4. “Mothers – especially single mothers – are heroic in their efforts to raise our nation’s children, but men must also take responsibility for their children and recognize the impact they have on their families’ well-being.
5. “Raising a family is difficult enough. But it’s even more difficult for single parents struggling to make ends meet. They don’t need more obstacles. They need more opportunities.
6. “Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is till our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different.
7. “It was tough being a single mom. It was tough being in a divorce with children. Very, very hard.
8. “She has to have four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mom.
9. “As a single mom, I’m juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energized and content.
10. “What is free time? I’m a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl.
11. “If you are a single parent, make friends with others in similar situations and develop friendships with married couples. Counsel with your priesthood leaders. Let them know your needs and wants. Single parenthood is understood by the Lord.
Ezra Taft Benson
12. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
13. “Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.
14. “When you’re sick, nobody takes care of you like your mom.
15. “I know how to do anything, I’m a mom.
15. “Single parent situations drive poverty and often lead to unsupervised kids. Many boys growing up without fathers often feel angry and abandoned. Thus, they seek comfort in all the wrong places.
16. “Single mothers bright, attractive, available women, thousands of them all over London they were the best invention Will had ever heard of.
17. “I love being a single mom. But it’s definitely different when you’re dating.
18. “Mothers are the necessity of invention.
19. “Being a mother is hard and it wasn’t a subject I ever studied.
20. “I am a single mom and I’m the breadwinner and I have to work and I have to do these things and that’s just the way it is. I don’t think my son even knows any different.
21. “I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can.
22. “The best part of being a mom to me is unconditional love. I have never felt a love as pure, a love that’s as rewarding.
Monica Denise Brown
23. “I don’t think I realized how stressed I was, being a single parent. It was really, really stressful. It’s not easy for anybody.
24. “You know, I don’t think any mother aims to be a single mom. I didn’t wish for that, but it happened.
25. “I’ve been a single parent for a long time. It reminds me of being a waitress. As you walk back to the kitchen, requests come at you from all sides. You’re doing the job of two – you have to be highly organized.