COUSINS are Ready-Made Friends for Life that will Love you Forever. Treasure them. ❤
My Brother May Not Always Be at My Side, But He is Always In My Heart
When you were growing up, did your brother greet you with a black eye or a hug? Maybe you have a contentious relationship with your brother, or maybe it’s the most wonderful, loving relationship in the world–or maybe it’s both.
These brother quotes come from authors, thinkers, and celebrities sharing their feelings about their own siblings. When you read these quotes about brothers, you may laugh or cry, and you will probably find quite a few that remind you of your own brothers.
1. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
2. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”
3. “Brothers are what best friends can never be.”
4. “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen
5. “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
6. “God blesses him who helps his brother.” – Abu Bakr
7. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass”. “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys”. Harmon Killebrew
8. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. Ritu Ghatourey
9. When your son grows up, become his brother. Arabic proverb Click to tweet
10. True brothers are never blood-related. But born of the spirit. Lailah Gifty Akita Click to tweet
11. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. Susan Scarf Merrell