1. Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late. Say what you’re feeling. Waiting is a mistake.
2. You can never do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
3. It is not too late to take another path.
4. Everything comes at the right time, but if the right time is too late to be patient, go earlier before it becomes too late.
5. You’re never too old, never too bad, never too late and never too sick to start from the scratch once again.
6. There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.
7. It is never too late to start growing.
8. Know your worth. Know what you deserve. Know when it’s time to move on.
9. Sometimes we stare so long at a door that is closing that we see too late the one that is open.
10. It’s never too late. Don’t focus on what was taken away. Find something to replace it, and acknowledge the blessing you have.
11. Whilst we deliberate how to begin a thing, it grows too late to begin it.
12. It is never too late to do right.
13. Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
14. It is never too late to be what you might have been.