Get ready to laugh because it doesn’t get any funnier than this. You know what they say, Oldie but Goldie.
One day, Moses, Jesus and an old man are golfing. Moses steps up to the tee and hits the ball. It goes sailing over the fairway and lands in the water trap. Moses parts the water and chips the ball onto the green.
Jesus steps up to the tee and hits the ball. It goes sailing over the fairway and lands in the water trap. Jesus just walks on the water and chips the ball onto the green.
The old man steps up to the tee and hits the ball. It goes sailing over the fairway and heads for the watertrap.
Just before falling into the water, a fish jumps up and grabs the ball in its mouth. As the fish is falling back down to the water, and eagle swoops down and grabs the fish in its claws.
The eagle flies off, and when it is over the green, a lighting bolt shoots from the sky and hits the eagle. Startled, the eagle drops the fish. When the fish hits the ground, the ball pops out of its mouth and rolls into the hole for a hole-in-one.
Jesus turns to the old man and says, “Dad, if you do not stop playing like that, we’re not going to bring you next time.”
The Suitcase – a meeting with GOD!
A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
– God said: Alright son its time to go.
– Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans…
– I’m sorry but its time to go.
– What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
– God answered: Your belongings.
– My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
– God answered: Those things were not yours, they belonged to the earth.
– Is it my memories? the man asked.
– God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time
– Is it my talents?
– God answered: those were never yours, they belonged to the circumstances.
– Is it my friends and family?
– God answered: I’m sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path.
– Is it my wife and son?
– God answered: They were never yours, they belonged to your heart.
– Is it my body?
– God answered: that was never yours, it belonged to the dust.
– Is it my soul?
God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it just to find out the suitcase was empty.
– With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
– God answered: that is correct, every moment you lived were only for yours. You never lived for somebody who is not related to u in any way.
Do something for other people who can’t return the favor back to you. Life is just a moment. A moment that belongs to you.
– Live Now
– Live your life
– Don’t forget to be happy and make others happy, as that is the only thing that matters.
– Material things and everything else that you fought for staying here.
– YOU CAN’T TAKE ANYTHING