1. My love for my kid is unconditional it means that I will fight for them no matter the situation.
2. No matter what happens to you, just remember that I will always be here to keep supporting.
3. I love the way my kids would laugh at the little things because I know that they are carefree.
4. There is no one in this world that I love more than my very own kids who makes me happy.
5. Being a parent is surely a lot of work but it is the kids that make it so much more worth it.
6. My children are breath-taking, as they take away my breath because of the love they have.
7. My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning.
8. I feel so incomplete without them because I love my kids and they mean the universe to me.
9. I love my kids because they bring out the best in me although they annoy me a lot of times.
10. I would support every one of my children because I love my kids that much to sacrifice it all.
11. I love my kids and they make me feel like I am more than complete, overflowing with love.
12. Loving a child is truly one the most fulfilling thing in my life that is the truth, I love my child.
13. The most amazing moments in my life are those that I spend with my children, I love my kids.
14. Unconditional love is when your kids do something worst to you and still, you love them.
15. My mom and dad gave their kids the greatest gift of all the gift of unconditional love. They cared deeply about who we would be and much less about what we would do.
16. You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.
17. I will always be here for you, kids so do not worry if you feel like you are lost and wondering.
18. One day, my children would grow up and become adults but to me, they will always be kids.
19. Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my savior. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My children are gifts, they remind me of what’s important. – Elle Macpherson
20. I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy. – Christopher Meloni
21. Without my kids tomorrow wouldn’t be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn’t be worth remembering. – Anonymous
22. No matter what happens to us, I want to tell the whole world just how much I love my kids.
23. My dear kids, if you can just see yourselves through my eyes you would see you’re special.
24. I love my kids because they fill up my world with joy and laughter, I wish for nothing more.