There is no place quiet like home. We love home so much. Never leave home without a hug, kiss and “I love you”. These words of wisdom capture that inner peace we all feel at our favorite place. Some of the sayings also come on prints or signs so you can always keep the sentiment for yourself .
1. Home is not where you live but where they understand you.
2. After you leave home, you may find yourself feeling homesick, even if you have a new home that has nicer wallpaper and a more efficient dishwasher than the home in which you grew up.
3. He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.
4. Home is where the heart can laugh without shyness. Home is where the heart’s tears can dry at their own pace.
5. Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
6. The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there.
7. If Home is where the heart is then may your Home be blessed . . .
8. Home sweet home. This is the place to find happiness. If one doesn’t find it here, one doesn’t find it anywhere.
9. Home is the most popular, and will be the most enduring of all earthly establishments.
10. The sun at home warms better than the sun elsewhere.
11. The home is the center and circumference, the start and the finish, of most of our lives.
12. You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it’s all right.
13. There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.
14. Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms.
Home is where the heart is.