1. “Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my savior. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My childen are gifts, they remind me of what’s important.
2. “Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them.
Richard L. Evans
3. “Parenting should always come from a place of unconditional loving.
4. “I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy.
5. “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.
6. “In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul.
Lisa T. Shepherd
7. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world.
8. “You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.
9. “Making the decision to have a child – it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.
10. “Accept the children the way we accept trees with gratitude, because they are a blessing, but do not have expectations or desires. You don’t expect trees to change, you love them as they are.
11. “The beauty that surrounds me is absolutely breathtaking, it’s the faces of my children.
12. “Everything I thought I’d hate about having children the crying, the screaming, nothing fazes me. I love it all, and it’s relaxed.
13. “My feeling of responsibility for the safety and well-being of my children is so strong, that should an asteroid threaten to wipe out all life on earth, I would still hold myself responsible for their fate.
Boghos L. Artinian
14. “Your top job as a new parent is to love your baby like crazy. After showering her with affection, your next two important jobs are to feed her and to calm her when she cries.
15. “Before I had my child, I thought I knew all the boundaries of myself, that I understood the limits of my heart. It’s extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out, to realize your love is inexhaustible.
16. “I’ve never loved anybody the way I love my children.
17. “I love my children unconditionally.
18. “I love all my children, but some of them I don’t like.
Lillian Gordy Carter
19. “If a good mother is one who loves her child more than anyone else in the world, I am not a good mother. I am in fact a bad mother. I love my husband more than I love my children.
20. “I love my children. That will never change. I have prayed to them for forgiveness and hope that they will forgive me. I never meant to hurt them.
21. “My children are delightful people whom I would love even if they weren’t my children.
22. “Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.