1. A hug is like a boomerang – you get it back right away.
2. Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you.
3. Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism.
4. There’s something in a simple hug That always warms the heart, It welcomes us back home And makes it easier to part….
5. A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.
6. I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words.
7. If you hug to yourself any resentment against anybody else, you destroy the bridge by which God would come to you.
8. Men greet each other with a sock on the arm, women with a hug, and the hug wears better in the long run.
9. Laughing together is as close as you can get to a hug without touching.
10. A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.
11. A hug a day keeps the demons at bay.
12. They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.
13. Hugs can do great amounts of good – especially for children.
14. If you’re angry at a loved one, hug that person. And mean it. You may not want to hug – which is all the more reason to do so. It’s hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you, and that’s precisely what happens when we hug each other.
15. They say that love is more important than money, have you ever tried paying your bills with a hug?
16. That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable.
7. A hug is an amazing thing. It’s just the perfect way To show the love we’re feeling But can’t find the words to say
8. I will not play tug o’ war. I’d rather play hug o’ war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.
9. Hug your friends tight, but your enemies tighter – hug ’em so tight they can’t wiggle
10. A hug a day keeps the demons at bay