1. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
Susan Scarf Merrell
2. “Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.
3. “After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers.
4. “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.
5. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
6. “He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth.
7. “As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
8. “Never make a companion equal to a brother.
9. “I’ve been blessed to have A brother like you, You’re my pal, my buddy And my best friend too. And it means a lot Having a brother like you.
10. “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.
11.”We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.
12. “Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring – quite often the hard way.
13. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love of a brother.
14. “If we are not our brother’s keeper, at least let us not be his executioner.
15. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
16. “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
17. “A brother is a friend given by Nature.
Jean Baptiste Legouve
18. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
19. “It takes two men to make one brother.
20. “There is a destiny that makes us brothers, no one goes his way alone; all that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.
21. “What strange creatures brothers are!
22. “Affliction’s sons are brothers in distress; A brother to relieve, how exquisite the bliss!
23. “I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.
Trey Parker & Matt Stone
24. “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
25. “Moreover, if your brother shall trespass against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone.
26. “Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.
27. “There was brotherhood between people who had fed from the same breast, a kinship that even time could not break. – Amir
Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner
28. “Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
29. “One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
30. “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.