1. The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
2. Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
3. If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.
4. In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.
5. Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
6. The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.
7. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
8. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.
9. A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.
10. Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.
11. To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.
12. I think that power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.
13. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.
14. We can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don’t have something better.